To keep our community as safe as possible from infection, we are constantly monitoring and implementing health authority guidelines.
If you have ANY flu or respiratory symptoms, or your answers to any of the questions indicate that you may be a COVID-19 risk, you may be asked to wait outside the clinic. You may be asked to wear a mask if agreeable to do so for the protection of staff and other patients.
Here are some tips to avoid the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitiser (these are available at reception and in each room in clinic)
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth unnecessarily
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Book a phone consultation if feeling unwell to avoid presenting to the clinic
- Use the NZ COVID-19 Tracer app and scan the QR codes on entry and reception
- A COVID-19 swab can be offered as indicated (https://www.menzmedical.com/COVID-19/COVID-19-Swab/)
COVID-19 Opening hours
During all levels of COVID-19 as a clinic we will be operating normal opening hours as an essential service.
These hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Closed weekend and public holidays.
We will be providing all of our different services and appointment types during these times