Fees vary depending on your age, your entitlements to subsidies and the services we provide. We are happy to provide further information on request.
We are a general practice contracted to https://www.pegasus.health.nz/ Primary Health Organisation. The fees information given below is for those patients who are enrolled with our practice as a member of Partnership Health. The fees vary according to the age groups receiving government subsidies.
Please note that all appointments require bookings - we are not a walk in clinic.
- NEW PATIENT CONSULTATION: (15 minutes Nurse/15 minutes Doctor) $105
- GP CONSULTATION ENROLLED: (15 minute consultation) $65*
- *(free if under 13 years of age)
- GP CONSULTATION CASUAL: (15 minute consultation) $95
- ACC CONSULTATION: (15 minute Consultation) $58
- NURSE CONSULTATION: (15 minute Consultation) $42
- PRESCRIPTION FEE: (Completed within 1 – 2 working days) $25
- URGENT PRESCRIPTION FEE: (Completed within 1 working day) $35
- INJECTION FEE: $32
- LIQUID NITROGEN FEE: $37
- SPECIALIST REFERRAL LETTER: (Additional to consultation fee) FROM $15
- NEW WOF: (‘Warrant of Fitness’ Full Medical) $340
- REPEAT WOF: (‘Warrant of Fitness’ Full Medical – repeat customer) $325
- FULL SEXUAL HEALTH CONSULTATION (Including ED, PE and Testosterone inquiries) $375
- SHORT SEXUAL HEALTH CONSULTATION: $205
- VASECTOMY: $599
- VASECTOMY DISCOUNTED (conditions apply): $499
- NZTA DL9 DRIVING MEDICAL: $105
- TELEPHONE CONSULTATION: $20 PER 5 MINUTES
(All fees listed are correct as of 20/7/22 and may be subject to change without notification).