Fees vary depending on your age, your entitlements to subsidies and the services we provide. We are happy to provide further information on request.
We are a general practice contracted to Partnership Health Canterbury Te Kei o Te Waka Primary Health Organisation. The fees information given below is for those patients who are enrolled with our practice as a member of Partnership Health. The fees vary according to the age groups receiving government subsidies. The table of fees shows our standard consultation fees for enrolled patients.
Patient Fees for Enrolled Patients for a standard 15 minute consult
|Under 13||18 - 65+|
There may be additional charges for:
- Casual patients (those not enrolled with MeNZ Medical): Typical 15 minute consultation cost of $92.00.
- New patients intending to enrol with MeNZ Medical: Funding may take up to 3 months to be process by the Ministry of Health.
- Extended Consultations: Consultations of 30 minutes, 60 minutes or may can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Repeat Prescription: A fee of $25 applies to repeat prescriptions to account for staff time ensuring safe prescribing & dispatch.
- Referral Letters: These may occur an additional cost of $20 per referral based on the potential complexity of formulation.
- Nurse Consultations: Cost of nurse consultations varies based on service provided.
- Late Fees: Accounts not paid on the day of consultation may incur additional charges due to staff time in follow-up.
- Appointment Non-Attendance: Appointments cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will not incur any charge. In the event of notice not being provided within this time period it may be requested that future appointments are paid in advance. In the event of notice not being provided at least 24 hours prior to 'Warrant of Fitness' or 'Erectile Dysfunction' consultations a non-attendance fee of $125 will be charged as the staff time set aside for these services cannot be utilised for other tasks at short notice.
|Initial Warrant of Fitness||$299.00|
|Repeat Warrant of Fitness||$279.00|
|Vasectomy||$445.00 (conditions apply – payment in full prior to procedure)|
(All fees listed are correct as at 16/08/2019 and may be subject to change without notification).