Fees vary depending on your age, your entitlements to subsidies and the services we provide. We are happy to provide further information on request.
We are a general practice contracted to Partnership Health Canterbury Te Kei o Te Waka Primary Health Organisation. The fees information given below is for those patients who are enrolled with our practice as a member of Partnership Health. The fees vary according to the age groups receiving government subsidies. The table of fees shows our standard consultation fees for enrolled patients.
Patient Fees for Enrolled Patients for a standard 15 minute consult
|Under 13||18 - 65+|
There may be additional charges for:
- Repeat prescription fee $25 to cover admin time, nurse time checking patient file and dispatching prescription.
- Accounts not paid on the day of consultation
- Longer consultations or additional services provided. Ask about fees for these.
- Doing referral letters. These can be quite time-consuming. Approximately $20 on top of the consultation fee.
- Casual patients (patients who are not enrolled with this practice) $92.00 for a 15 minute "standard" consultation. (i.e. $30 extra)
- After hours consultations
- Patients who are enrolled but not yet funded - it can take up to 3 months to get funding.
- Nursing services
|Initial Warrant of Fitness||$299.00|
|Repeat Warrant of Fitness||$279.00|
|Vasectomy||$445.00 (conditions apply – payment in full prior to procedure)|
(All fees listed are correct as at 11/4/2015and may be subject to change without notification).