Before placing any orders for prescription drugs such as sildenafil (sold as Viagra®; Silvasta® or Vedafil®) or tadalafil (Cialis®) please be aware of the following:
1) These drugs require a prescription from a New Zealand medical practitioner. Patients interested in these medications are advised to contact MeNZ Medical to discuss options for review prior to placing an order.
2) Patients that have not undergone review by MeNZ Medical must obtain a prescription from their Enrolled General Practitioner. A scanned copy of this prescription must be sent before placing an order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Any orders from a patient that has not undergone review by MeNZ Medical or provided a scanned copy of a prescription will be cancelled and a refund issued.
4) Patients that have been reviewed by MeNZ Medical require repeat review at intervals as determined by MeNZ Medical based on their medical history. Patients are advised to contact MeNZ Medical if they wish to discuss their review requirements based on their personal medical history.
5) Patients that have NOT been reviewed by MeNZ Medical and have provided a prescription from their General Practitioner require a renewed prescription to be sent to email@example.com at intervals as determined by MeNZ Medical based on their medical history. Patients are advised to contact MeNZ Medical if they wish to discuss their review requirements based on their personal medical history.
6) Orders will be dispatched within 4 working days of being placed and take 3-5 working days to ship. As orders contain prescription medications, they are sent SIGNATURE ONLY and someone must be available to sign on receipt.
7) Orders can only be dispatched within New Zealand. International orders will be cancelled and a refund issued.
8) If the information provided by a patient with an order is insufficient MeNZ Medical staff may attempt to phone the patient for clarification. If the need for further review is identified by staff this will incur a further fee of $25.